Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan delves into the steps one must strive to take in order to build a great community. Some points worth remembering are as follows:
- Allah wants to forgive us. Hence, we should be wanting of Allah’s forgiveness at all times.
- We must all be ambassadors of Islam that promotes peace and mercy in today’s world.
- We must protect our Islam through our families, and our families through Islam.
- Help each other in “Birr” and in “Taqwa”.
- Accept the Islamic diversity in different communities for peaceful gatherings to come into being.
- Do not cooperate in sins.
- Work collectively as Muslims.
- Establish the Deen to its fullest strength.
The efforts we have to make as individuals and efforts we have to make as a community, we have guidance for that in Allah’s book also.
Series by Nouman Ali Khan
- Amazed by the Quran
- Commanding Good & Forbidding Evil
- Explanation Of Surah Al-Fatihah
- Jesus in the Quran
- Ramadan 2018
- Ramadan 2019 Gems
- Reflections On Surah Yaseen
- Reminders of the Last 10 Nights
- Story of Musa and Khidr
- Studying Surah Al Mulk
- Surah Al-Baqarah
- Surah Yusuf
- Tafsir of Juz Amma
- That's Messed Up
- The Attacks Of The Devil
- The Ayah of Ramadan
- The Gulf Tour
- When Muslims Work Together
- Ramadan 2017 With The Quran
About Nouman Ali Khan
Nouman Ali Khan is the founder and CEO of Bayyinah and serves as a lead instructor for several programs including Dream, traveling seminars and Bayyinah TV. His serious Arabic training began in the U.S. in 1999 under Dr. Abdus-Samie, founder and former principal of Quran College in Faisalabad, Pakistan.
Nouman served as a professor of Arabic at Nassau Community College until 2006 when he decided to take Bayyinah on as a full-time project. Since then he has taught more than 10,000 students through traveling seminars and programs. He currently resides in Dallas, Texas and is focusing on teaching his students, developing Arabic curricula and filming material for Bayyinah TV.