Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan delves into the steps one must strive to take in order to build a great community. Some points worth remembering are as follows:
- Allah wants to forgive us. Hence, we should be wanting of Allah’s forgiveness at all times.
- We must all be ambassadors of Islam that promotes peace and mercy in today’s world.
- We must protect our Islam through our families, and our families through Islam.
- Help each other in “Birr” and in “Taqwa”.
- Accept the Islamic diversity in different communities for peaceful gatherings to come into being.
- Do not cooperate in sins.
- Work collectively as Muslims.
- Establish the Deen to its fullest strength.
The efforts we have to make as individuals and efforts we have to make as a community, we have guidance for that in Allah’s book also.