This is more or less what we looking at doing going forward and intend updating this post insha’Allah, so be sure to follow it to stay updated.
These are merely a few points regarding what our micro team has to manage on a daily basis:
- Content Management on all platforms
- User Support Tickets
- Knowledge Base
- Platform Reviews/Comments
- Software Development and Testing
- Content Production
- Project Management
- Social Media Management
- PR & Promotion
- Digital Marketing
- Networking and Collaborating
We want to continue to improve on what we have, both the quality and content.
We have to increase our advertising, still so many do not know about our work but if they do they would be surprised they never heard of us, this is based on previous feedback!
- Finance: Secure considerable more monthly capital to increase the team size!
This will affect the ability to achieve goals listed below
- Quran Central: Android App V3 – Major Rework (“technical backlog”)
Upgrade QC Website Upgrade MC Website
- Web Apps – Upgrade to new underlying techstack as the current one has been effectively been declared “dead”.
- Muslim Central: Transcripts Volunteering System [Medium Size will take some time to implement and test]
- Quran Central: Reciters Backlog
- Muslim Central: Unique Shorts Podcasts
|January||MC: Reached 40 000 Audio Episodes|
EVENT: Event Planning for Youssra Kandil to Cape Town, South Africa
|February||EVENT: In-person Event in Cape Town with Youssra Kamel Kandil|
MC: Added new Speaker – Adnan Rajeh
MC: Added new Speaker – Youssra Kamel Kandil
|March||MC: New Speaker: Suleiman Hani|
QC: Major Release of Website (Many improvements, bug fixes) in preperation for Ramadan
QC: Number of new Reciters
VIDEO: TV Ad Finalized
|April||FINANCE: Fundraising Campaigns for our Organisation|
MC: Major Release of Website (Many improvements, bug fixes) for Ramadan
MC and QC: Withdraw with Google Podcast. For around 2 years now, the refuse to fix an issue in their system the keeps messing our Podcasts up. We have battled through countless emails and waiting. Please use our Android Apps instead.
QC: Figured out which reciters (500+) are from which countries and updated website accordingly
MC: Thousands of Lectures Published, addressed some backlog as well
MC: Implemented Automation to better keep Audio Library up to date
QC: Number of new Reciters added
QC: Added more Backend Automation