Muslim Central Project is a Non-Profit Organisation, founded by a brother Cape Town, South Africa around 2013 and later joined by friend and co-director, Mufti Ismail Menk (Zimbabwe). We use various online platforms to inspire and educate. All our projects are free to use for personal usage.
- 130+ Speakers from around the world
- Each Speaker is given their own Podcast
- 400+ Series
- 21 000 Audios
- In 2019 we served 20 Million Audio Downloads
Each speaker on our platform is provided with a free hosting of their content, we publish their content on this website and third party platforms including podcasting and apps at no cost to the user nor the speaker.
Via the above:
- Android Auto (via Android App)
- Apple CarPlay accessible (via Apple Podcasts App)
- and so on
Benefits of Audio
Audio is less popular than videos no doubt, but it has its uses and place. There are countless lectures only available as audio. It is much easier to record properly than video. This apples to both the Qur’an and Muslim Central projects.
You can listen whilst:
- Playing games
- Mowing the yard
- With your spouse and children
- Improve listening skills
- While doing any other activity!
- Users with slow internet access