Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan takes some time out to patiently answer some questions that warrant a suitable answer. Some of them are as below:
- I have become completely disillusioned from this world because of some events and from relationships and people. Please suggest something.
- My parents have been at a minimum psychologically abusive, verbally abusive, physically abusive, sexually abusive. How can one handle this situation appropriately?
- I have divorced parents and so my mom and dad live in two different houses and I am the only daughter and when I’m spending time with mom I feel bad because I feel like I’m abandoning dad but when I’m with dad I feel bad that I’m not with mom and that makes me feel guilty. I’m torn on both sides .how am I supposed to achieve this balance?
- A lady who’s very old and has taken Shahada and her memory is so bad that she can’t even get up and stand up at that point. How can one even help her she doesn’t even remember Arabic?
Many more pertinent questions make the cut and deserve a fair listen in order for us to be acquainted with the reality of today and the difficulties faced by many.
Series by Nouman Ali Khan
- Amazed by the Quran
- Commanding Good & Forbidding Evil
- Explanation Of Surah Al-Fatihah
- Jesus in the Quran
- Ramadan 2018
- Ramadan 2019 Gems
- Reflections On Surah Yaseen
- Reminders of the Last 10 Nights
- Story of Musa and Khidr
- Studying Surah Al Mulk
- Surah Al-Baqarah
- Surah Yusuf
- Tafsir of Juz Amma
- That's Messed Up
- The Attacks Of The Devil
- The Ayah of Ramadan
- The Gulf Tour
- When Muslims Work Together
- Ramadan 2017 With The Quran
About Nouman Ali Khan
Nouman Ali Khan is the founder and CEO of Bayyinah and serves as a lead instructor for several programs including Dream, traveling seminars and Bayyinah TV. His serious Arabic training began in the U.S. in 1999 under Dr. Abdus-Samie, founder and former principal of Quran College in Faisalabad, Pakistan.
Nouman served as a professor of Arabic at Nassau Community College until 2006 when he decided to take Bayyinah on as a full-time project. Since then he has taught more than 10,000 students through traveling seminars and programs. He currently resides in Dallas, Texas and is focusing on teaching his students, developing Arabic curricula and filming material for Bayyinah TV.