Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan delivers a concise, explicit lecture that deals with the Noble Qur’an and how this Book of Allah changed the world in 23 years and how it will change us too provided we seek earnest help in this regard.
Key points of interest in this impeccable lecture:
- Just as the heavens and earth are obedient to Allah SWT, so is the Messenger of Allah ﷺ.
- The Quran is like a life-giving water.
- 23 years of the Message of Allah given to the Prophet ﷺ helped transform the value system of individuals and society, thereby, leading to an incredible change in the world.
- 4 Names of Allah are mentioned here – Al-Malik (The King), Al Quddus (The Pure), Al Aziz (The Authority) and Al-Hakim (The Wise). The King who is Noble, Pure, The Authority commanding respect, The Wise are those Names that instantly connect with us and garner our attention. The first and the third inspire awe, the second and the fourth bring us closer to Allah.
- 4 tasks highlighted for the Prophet ﷺ – the power of the words of Allah, constant reminder leading to purification, the laws(finite), wisdom (infinite pursuit by reflection on the Quran).
An interesting point that is noteworthy and deserves a fair mention is that the 4 Names of Allah discussed above when superimposed on the 4 tasks handed over to the Prophet of Allah ﷺ helps in creating harmony and peace in the societies and the entire Muslim world. Exemplary and thought-provoking!
Series by Nouman Ali Khan
- Amazed by the Quran
- Commanding Good & Forbidding Evil
- Explanation Of Surah Al-Fatihah
- Jesus in the Quran
- Ramadan 2018
- Ramadan 2019 Gems
- Reflections On Surah Yaseen
- Reminders of the Last 10 Nights
- Story of Musa and Khidr
- Studying Surah Al Mulk
- Surah Al-Baqarah
- Surah Yusuf
- Tafsir of Juz Amma
- That's Messed Up
- The Attacks Of The Devil
- The Ayah of Ramadan
- The Gulf Tour
- When Muslims Work Together
- Ramadan 2017 With The Quran
About Nouman Ali Khan
Nouman Ali Khan is the founder and CEO of Bayyinah and serves as a lead instructor for several programs including Dream, traveling seminars and Bayyinah TV. His serious Arabic training began in the U.S. in 1999 under Dr. Abdus-Samie, founder and former principal of Quran College in Faisalabad, Pakistan.
Nouman served as a professor of Arabic at Nassau Community College until 2006 when he decided to take Bayyinah on as a full-time project. Since then he has taught more than 10,000 students through traveling seminars and programs. He currently resides in Dallas, Texas and is focusing on teaching his students, developing Arabic curricula and filming material for Bayyinah TV.