Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan delivers a concise, explicit lecture that deals with the Noble Qur’an and how this Book of Allah changed the world in 23 years and how it will change us too provided we seek earnest help in this regard.
Key points of interest in this impeccable lecture:
- Just as the heavens and earth are obedient to Allah SWT, so is the Messenger of Allah ﷺ.
- The Quran is like a life-giving water.
- 23 years of the Message of Allah given to the Prophet ﷺ helped transform the value system of individuals and society, thereby, leading to an incredible change in the world.
- 4 Names of Allah are mentioned here – Al-Malik (The King), Al Quddus (The Pure), Al Aziz (The Authority) and Al-Hakim (The Wise). The King who is Noble, Pure, The Authority commanding respect, The Wise are those Names that instantly connect with us and garner our attention. The first and the third inspire awe, the second and the fourth bring us closer to Allah.
- 4 tasks highlighted for the Prophet ﷺ – the power of the words of Allah, constant reminder leading to purification, the laws(finite), wisdom (infinite pursuit by reflection on the Quran).
An interesting point that is noteworthy and deserves a fair mention is that the 4 Names of Allah discussed above when superimposed on the 4 tasks handed over to the Prophet of Allah ﷺ helps in creating harmony and peace in the societies and the entire Muslim world. Exemplary and thought-provoking!