Series by Zakir Naik
- Allah’s Messenger Mentioned In The Major World Religious Scriptures
- Dawah Or Destruction
- Dubai Q&A
- Is Non-Vegetarian Food Permitted Or Prohibited
- Is Religious Fundamentalism A Stumbling Block
- Religion In The Right Prospective
- Similarities Between Islam & Christianity
- The Concept of God In The Major World Religions
- The Quraan And Modern Science – Conflict Or Conciliation
- Womans Rights In Islam Modernizing Or Outdated
- Women’s Rights In Islam – Questions & Answers
About Zakir Naik
A medical doctor by professional training, Dr Zakir Naik is renowned as a dynamic international orator on Islam and Comparative Religion. He is the president of Islamic Research Foundation, Mumbai. Dr Zakir clarifies Islamic viewpoints and clears misconceptions about Islam, using the Quran, authentic Hadith and other religious Scriptures as a basis, in conjunction with reason, logic and scientific facts.
He is popular for his critical analysis and convincing answers to challenging questions posed by audiences after his public talks.
Naik says that his goal is to “concentrate on the educated Muslim youth who have become apologetic about their own religion and have started to feel the religion is outdated”. He considers it a duty of every Muslim to remove perceived misconceptions about Islam and to counter what he views as the Western media’s anti-Islamic bias in the aftermath of the September 11, 2001 attacks in the United States. Naik has said that “despite the strident anti-Islam campaign, 34,000 Americans have embraced Islam from September 2001 to July 2002”. According to Naik, Islam is a religion of reason and logic, and the Quran contains 1000 verses relating to science, which he says explains the number of Western converts. Some of his articles are published in magazines such as Islamic Voice