Zakir Naik - Playlists
- - Allah’s Messenger Mentioned In The Major World Religious Scriptures
- - Dawah Or Destruction
- - Dubai Q&A
- - Is Non-Vegetarian Food Permitted Or Prohibited
- - Is Religious Fundamentalism A Stumbling Block
- - Religion In The Right Prospective
- - Similarities Between Islam & Christianity
- - The Concept of God In The Major World Religions
- - The Quraan And Modern Science – Conflict Or Conciliation
- - Womans Rights In Islam Modernizing Or Outdated
- - Women’s Rights In Islam – Questions & Answers
Zakir Naik - Biography
A medical doctor by professional training, Dr Zakir Naik is renowned as a dynamic international orator on Islam and Comparative Religion. He is the president of Islamic Research Foundation, Mumbai. He is 49 years old. Dr Zakir clarifies Islamic viewpoints and clears misconceptions about Islam, using the Quran, authentic Hadith and other religious Scriptures as a basis, in conjunction with reason, logic and scientific facts.
He is popular for his critical analysis and convincing answers to challenging questions posed by audiences after his public talks.