Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan delves into an explicit explanation of the Ayats 122 – 124 of Surah Al Baqarah.
One of the first things we learn about Bani Israel is that when they were tested with trials and tribulations of the highest degree, they constantly failed those tests. Another thing of interest is the attitude that they possessed believing that Allah had given them preference but Allah reminds them that even worse trials were afflicted on those before them. What was the honor Allah bestowed on Ibrahim AS? Allah made him the universal leader – the Imam over all humanity.
Ibrahim AS is the father of both the Arabs and the Non-Arabs – Ismael AS and Ishaq AS.
Numerous lessons can be imbibed from this lecture.
- We should look at the blessings that Allah SWT has given us and not envy others.
- We should be pleased and content with what others have been blessed, but should never pray for their blessings to be snatched.
- We should also never lose focus of the Final Day – the Day of Judgment – the Day when man’s only concern will be his own salvation, so much so that parents will leave their children, and spouses and siblings will not worry about one another.
Series by Nouman Ali Khan
- Amazed by the Quran
- Commanding Good & Forbidding Evil
- Explanation Of Surah Al-Fatihah
- Jesus in the Quran
- Ramadan 2018
- Ramadan 2019 Gems
- Reflections On Surah Yaseen
- Reminders of the Last 10 Nights
- Story of Musa and Khidr
- Studying Surah Al Mulk
- Surah Al-Baqarah
- Surah Yusuf
- Tafsir of Juz Amma
- That's Messed Up
- The Attacks Of The Devil
- The Ayah of Ramadan
- The Gulf Tour
- When Muslims Work Together
- Ramadan 2017 With The Quran
About Nouman Ali Khan
Nouman Ali Khan is the founder and CEO of Bayyinah and serves as a lead instructor for several programs including Dream, traveling seminars and Bayyinah TV. His serious Arabic training began in the U.S. in 1999 under Dr. Abdus-Samie, founder and former principal of Quran College in Faisalabad, Pakistan.
Nouman served as a professor of Arabic at Nassau Community College until 2006 when he decided to take Bayyinah on as a full-time project. Since then he has taught more than 10,000 students through traveling seminars and programs. He currently resides in Dallas, Texas and is focusing on teaching his students, developing Arabic curricula and filming material for Bayyinah TV.