Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan gives us an overview and a bird’s eye view on Surah Al Mulk. This Surah is symmetrically perfect. How so?
This Surah is divided into 6 parts with different connotations:
- Verses 1 – 4 – Primarily about Allah’s Power and Constancy.
- Verses 5 – 15 – About Heaven and Hell.
- Verses 16 – 22 – Immediate threat from Allah that is coming
- Verses 23 – 24- How grateful we should be for mortality and how we should make the most of it.
- Verses 25 – 28- Questioning of the promise made by Allah by us mortals – Day of Judgment, Heaven and Hell etc.
- Verses 29 – 30 – Where are we in this world with our actions?
Series by Nouman Ali Khan
- Amazed by the Quran
- Commanding Good & Forbidding Evil
- Explanation Of Surah Al-Fatihah
- Jesus in the Quran
- Ramadan 2018
- Ramadan 2019 Gems
- Reflections On Surah Yaseen
- Reminders of the Last 10 Nights
- Story of Musa and Khidr
- Studying Surah Al Mulk
- Surah Al-Baqarah
- Surah Yusuf
- Tafsir of Juz Amma
- That's Messed Up
- The Attacks Of The Devil
- The Ayah of Ramadan
- The Gulf Tour
- When Muslims Work Together
- Ramadan 2017 With The Quran
About Nouman Ali Khan
Nouman Ali Khan is the founder and CEO of Bayyinah and serves as a lead instructor for several programs including Dream, traveling seminars and Bayyinah TV. His serious Arabic training began in the U.S. in 1999 under Dr. Abdus-Samie, founder and former principal of Quran College in Faisalabad, Pakistan.
Nouman served as a professor of Arabic at Nassau Community College until 2006 when he decided to take Bayyinah on as a full-time project. Since then he has taught more than 10,000 students through traveling seminars and programs. He currently resides in Dallas, Texas and is focusing on teaching his students, developing Arabic curricula and filming material for Bayyinah TV.