Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan elaborates explicitly on how the Devil attacks us from the right direction.
The Shaytan attacks from the right by:
- Convincing you that you own your guidance. So you start to pity others, deviating away from your own guidance and focusing on theirs. Ultimately believing you are the source of guidance and take part in others’ personal journey to Allah.
- Using the word of Allah for evil purposes (Having a personal agenda above the word of Allah)
- Resetting the priorities of Islam
- Defining your own idea of a ‘good character’
- Misjudging people based on their presentation. Focusing on the difference in insignificant worshipping styles