Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan elaborates explicitly on how the Devil attacks us from the right direction.
The Shaytan attacks from the right by:
- Convincing you that you own your guidance. So you start to pity others, deviating away from your own guidance and focusing on theirs. Ultimately believing you are the source of guidance and take part in others’ personal journey to Allah.
- Using the word of Allah for evil purposes (Having a personal agenda above the word of Allah)
- Resetting the priorities of Islam
- Defining your own idea of a ‘good character’
- Misjudging people based on their presentation. Focusing on the difference in insignificant worshipping styles
Series by Nouman Ali Khan
- Amazed by the Quran
- Commanding Good & Forbidding Evil
- Explanation Of Surah Al-Fatihah
- Jesus in the Quran
- Ramadan 2018
- Ramadan 2019 Gems
- Reflections On Surah Yaseen
- Reminders of the Last 10 Nights
- Story of Musa and Khidr
- Studying Surah Al Mulk
- Surah Al-Baqarah
- Surah Yusuf
- Tafsir of Juz Amma
- That's Messed Up
- The Attacks Of The Devil
- The Ayah of Ramadan
- The Gulf Tour
- When Muslims Work Together
- Ramadan 2017 With The Quran
About Nouman Ali Khan
Nouman Ali Khan is the founder and CEO of Bayyinah and serves as a lead instructor for several programs including Dream, traveling seminars and Bayyinah TV. His serious Arabic training began in the U.S. in 1999 under Dr. Abdus-Samie, founder and former principal of Quran College in Faisalabad, Pakistan.
Nouman served as a professor of Arabic at Nassau Community College until 2006 when he decided to take Bayyinah on as a full-time project. Since then he has taught more than 10,000 students through traveling seminars and programs. He currently resides in Dallas, Texas and is focusing on teaching his students, developing Arabic curricula and filming material for Bayyinah TV.