In this episode of the Tafsir of Surah al-Fatihah, Shaykh Dr. Yasir Qadhi explicitly elaborates on the following aspects:
- A detailed analysis on two of the most beautiful and majestic names of Allah that are the embodiment of His extreme Mercy – Ar-Rahman and Ar-Raheem.
- The wisdom behind Allah choosing the names Ar-Rahman and Ar-Raheem to put into the Basmala (Bismillah).
- The difference between Ar-Rahman and Ar-Raheem.
- The numerous ways by which we can be hopeful to earn the Mercy of Allah.
- The Dhikr that every Muslim recites before drinking, eating, putting on clothes, enter homes and much more.