In this episode of the Tafsir of Surat al-Fatiha Shaykh Dr Yasir Qadhi discusses the following key aspects:
- The Prophet ﷺ would regularly make supplication to Allah SWT in the middle of the night bowing down in prostration saying -‘How exalted are You, O Allah! I cannot do justice in praising You the way You deserve to be praised. Verily, only You can do justice in praising Yourself!’
- The Prophet ﷺ was always in a state of constant realization and reverence regarding the Majesty and Honour befitting to Allah alone.
- The essential need to comprehend and fathom the greatness of Allah in our prayers and our daily routine, thereby, imitating the Prophet ﷺ.
- The magnificence of the praise – Alhumdulilah.
- The difference between Hamd and Shukr.