Shaykh Yasir Qadhi delves into the topic of marriage in its entirety and we get a comprehensive view on the Fiqh of marriage.
There are some sharth are involved for marriage:
- Specification of the man and the woman involved in the marriage.
- The male and the female should not have been prohibited to marry by nay way such as blood relation.
- There must be a wali present who must be a male, sane, of age, free man, he must be of the same religion as the girl,he must have Adalah and he must have Rushd.
- The approval of both spouses.
- Two witnesses must be present -who are male only.
2 Rukn are absolutely essential for every Nikah – the proposal which is sent by the wali of the girl and the acceptance which is done by the groom.