Shaykh Yasir Qadhi delves into the beauty and blessings of praying the Tahajjud (Qiyam Al-Layl) as mentioned in the Quran and Sunnah, and as it relates to verse 79 of Surat Al-Isra.
The best Salat after the Fard prayer is the Tahajjud. The Prophet ﷺ encouraged to pray Tahajjud as is narrated in many Hadith.
The window for Tahajjud is the time after Salat ul Isha till the Adhan of Salat ul Fajr.
The following are the benefits of praying Tahajjud:
- It is the manner of the righteous people of all times.
- It brings you closer to Allah.
- It prevents you from committing sins.
- Our sins will be forgiven.
- It removes the diseases from your body.