Why do we start doubting our religion and why are our youth misguided? Why is it absolutely necessary to start afresh? Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan explicitly delves into this topic to achieve immense clarity for all of us in these matters.
Points of interest include:
- Accepting that Allah gives us guidance in the Qur’an.
- Acknowledge that Allah is going to heal us through the Qur’an.
- The realization that Allah doesn’t want to punish us and judge us.
- It (the guidance) is mercy that enables us to see Allah’s love, how much He cares, how much Allah is involved in our personal life, by the means of His words.
Let’s gather the treasures in the Quran into our heart and be happy and overjoyed with it.
Series by Nouman Ali Khan
- Amazed by the Quran
- Commanding Good & Forbidding Evil
- Explanation Of Surah Al-Fatihah
- Jesus in the Quran
- Ramadan 2018
- Ramadan 2019 Gems
- Reflections On Surah Yaseen
- Reminders of the Last 10 Nights
- Story of Musa and Khidr
- Studying Surah Al Mulk
- Surah Al-Baqarah
- Surah Yusuf
- Tafsir of Juz Amma
- That's Messed Up
- The Attacks Of The Devil
- The Ayah of Ramadan
- The Gulf Tour
- When Muslims Work Together
- Ramadan 2017 With The Quran
About Nouman Ali Khan
Nouman Ali Khan is the founder and CEO of Bayyinah and serves as a lead instructor for several programs including Dream, traveling seminars and Bayyinah TV. His serious Arabic training began in the U.S. in 1999 under Dr. Abdus-Samie, founder and former principal of Quran College in Faisalabad, Pakistan.
Nouman served as a professor of Arabic at Nassau Community College until 2006 when he decided to take Bayyinah on as a full-time project. Since then he has taught more than 10,000 students through traveling seminars and programs. He currently resides in Dallas, Texas and is focusing on teaching his students, developing Arabic curricula and filming material for Bayyinah TV.