Shaykh Yasir Qadhi delves deeper into the topic of the Fiqh of Worship and is sure to enlighten us all of the various Arkan of Salah and also the Wajibat. Hence, we get the golden opportunity to make necessary amends in our Salah.
Some of the Arkan of Salah:
- Standing up for the prayer
- Surah Fatihah
- Calm and peaceful in every act of the Salah
- Final Tashahhud
- Sitting will saying Tashahhud
- To do in the order above
Some of the Wajibat of Salat:
- To say Subhana Rabbi Al Azeem and Subhana Rabbi Al Alaa in the Ruku and Sujood at least once.
- To say Sami Allahu Liman Hamida and Rabbana wa lakal Hamd.
- The first Tashahhud and sitting down in the Tashahhud.
- To say Rabbighfirli between the two Sujood.
Series by Yasir Qadhi
- 10 Deeds to Jannah
- Ask Shaykh YQ
- Dua The Weapon of The Believer
- Fiqh of Marriage
- Fiqh of Worship
- Kitab At-Tawheed
- Lives Of The Sahaba
- Mothers of the Believers
- Ramadan 2014 - Tafsir Surah Al-Fatiha
- Ramadan 2015 - Quranic Gems
- Ramadan 2019 - Quranic Duas
- Tafseer Surah Al Kahf
- Tafsir of Surah Yusuf
- The Book of Du'a From Sahih Al-Bukhari
- The Day of Judgement
- The Life in The Barzakh
- The Message of The Quran
- Towards Understanding Surah Yusuf
- Understanding The Traditions of The Signs of Judgement Day
- Ramadan 2016 - Beautiful Names Of Allah
- Ramadan 2017 - Pearls From The Quran
- The Branches of Faith
About Yasir Qadhi
Yasir Qadhi was born in Houston, Texas and completed his primary and secondary education in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. He graduated with a B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering from the University of Houston, after which he was accepted as a student at the Islamic University of Madinah. After completing a diploma in Arabic, he graduated with a B.A. from the College of Hadith and Islamic Sciences. Thereafter, he completed a M.A. in Islamic Theology from the College of Dawah, after which he returned to America and completed his doctorate, in Religious Studies, from Yale University. Currently he is teaching at Rhodes College, in Memphis, TN.