Nouman Ali Khan delves on the importance and stature of our Noble Prophet ﷺ in the life of a Muslim and the benefits we can derive from the recitation of Durood on him.
Every time we are performing a good deed, we are elevating the status of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ. Iman is prevalent within us when we love, respect and honor our beloved Prophet ﷺ.
“Indeed, Allah confers blessings upon the Prophet, and His angels [ask Him to do so]. O you who have believed, ask [Allah to confer] blessing upon him and ask [Allah to grant him] peace.”
[Surah Al Ahzab, Verse 56]
In this lecture, we can see a discussion on the following topics:
- Blessings and meanings of sending Salat upon Prophet Muhammad ﷺ.
- What does it mean when Allah sends His Salat upon Prophet Muhammad ﷺ.
- What are the occasions on which we are to send Salat on the Prophet ﷺ.
Allah Salat on the Rasulullah ﷺ has the following meanings:
- To mention the name of Rasulullah ﷺ to exalt his honor in front of the angels.
- The Mercy of Allah.
- To raise his ranks higher and higher in Jannah.