Nouman Ali Khan delves on the importance and stature of our Noble Prophet ﷺ in the life of a Muslim and the benefits we can derive from the recitation of Durood on him.
Every time we are performing a good deed, we are elevating the status of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ. Iman is prevalent within us when we love, respect and honor our beloved Prophet ﷺ.
“Indeed, Allah confers blessings upon the Prophet, and His angels [ask Him to do so]. O you who have believed, ask [Allah to confer] blessing upon him and ask [Allah to grant him] peace.”
[Surah Al Ahzab, Verse 56]
In this lecture, we can see a discussion on the following topics:
- Blessings and meanings of sending Salat upon Prophet Muhammad ﷺ.
- What does it mean when Allah sends His Salat upon Prophet Muhammad ﷺ.
- What are the occasions on which we are to send Salat on the Prophet ﷺ.
Allah Salat on the Rasulullah ﷺ has the following meanings:
- To mention the name of Rasulullah ﷺ to exalt his honor in front of the angels.
- The Mercy of Allah.
- To raise his ranks higher and higher in Jannah.
Series by Nouman Ali Khan
- Amazed by the Quran
- Commanding Good & Forbidding Evil
- Explanation Of Surah Al-Fatihah
- Jesus in the Quran
- Ramadan 2018
- Ramadan 2019 Gems
- Reflections On Surah Yaseen
- Reminders of the Last 10 Nights
- Story of Musa and Khidr
- Studying Surah Al Mulk
- Surah Al-Baqarah
- Surah Yusuf
- Tafsir of Juz Amma
- That's Messed Up
- The Attacks Of The Devil
- The Ayah of Ramadan
- The Gulf Tour
- When Muslims Work Together
- Ramadan 2017 With The Quran
About Nouman Ali Khan
Nouman Ali Khan is the founder and CEO of Bayyinah and serves as a lead instructor for several programs including Dream, traveling seminars and Bayyinah TV. His serious Arabic training began in the U.S. in 1999 under Dr. Abdus-Samie, founder and former principal of Quran College in Faisalabad, Pakistan.
Nouman served as a professor of Arabic at Nassau Community College until 2006 when he decided to take Bayyinah on as a full-time project. Since then he has taught more than 10,000 students through traveling seminars and programs. He currently resides in Dallas, Texas and is focusing on teaching his students, developing Arabic curricula and filming material for Bayyinah TV.