Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan delves into an in-depth analysis of Surah Al Baqarah.
He begins his lecture with how there was always a Battle of Adam AS on one side and the angels and Shayateen on either side of Adam AS. Also, he delves into the long history of Bani Israel mentioned in Surah Al Baqarah and how they were also given a similar choice as Adam AS to follow Allah or Shayateen and how they did not eventually obey Allah and deviated from the right path. Our essence as Muslims is illustrated in the points below:
- We are a continuation of the battle that began with Adam AS and Shayateen.
- We see ourselves as the practicers of the religion of Ibrahim AS. The five pillars of Islam all trace back to Ibrahim AS.
- We are not the first ones to be chosen as an Ummah to uphold the religion of Islam. The nations before us had been replaced because they have not obeyed the religion of Allah and deviated considerably.
It is mandatory upon us a Muslim Ummah to uphold the religion of Islam and carry it responsibly without showing any traces of anger, ego, and frustrations. The people deserve mercy and we need to follow the footsteps of Ibrahim AS and adopt his way to propagate Islam and bring it to the fore.
Series by Nouman Ali Khan
- Amazed by the Quran
- Commanding Good & Forbidding Evil
- Explanation Of Surah Al-Fatihah
- Jesus in the Quran
- Ramadan 2018
- Ramadan 2019 Gems
- Reflections On Surah Yaseen
- Reminders of the Last 10 Nights
- Story of Musa and Khidr
- Studying Surah Al Mulk
- Surah Al-Baqarah
- Surah Yusuf
- Tafsir of Juz Amma
- That's Messed Up
- The Attacks Of The Devil
- The Ayah of Ramadan
- The Gulf Tour
- When Muslims Work Together
- Ramadan 2017 With The Quran
About Nouman Ali Khan
Nouman Ali Khan is the founder and CEO of Bayyinah and serves as a lead instructor for several programs including Dream, traveling seminars and Bayyinah TV. His serious Arabic training began in the U.S. in 1999 under Dr. Abdus-Samie, founder and former principal of Quran College in Faisalabad, Pakistan.
Nouman served as a professor of Arabic at Nassau Community College until 2006 when he decided to take Bayyinah on as a full-time project. Since then he has taught more than 10,000 students through traveling seminars and programs. He currently resides in Dallas, Texas and is focusing on teaching his students, developing Arabic curricula and filming material for Bayyinah TV.