Shaykh Yasir Qadhi discusses in this lecture the factors that break Wudu, how to do Ghusl, when should we do ghusl or the factors that necessitate Ghusl.
Factors that break Wudu:
- Any material coming out of private parts such as stool, urine and wind.
- When one goes into a state of coma.
- Eating camel meat.
- Sleeping about which the different opinions are discussed.
- Pre seminal fluid.
- After carrying the dead body.
The factors necessitate Ghusl:
- Ejection of seminal fluid.
- Wet dreams
- When a man enters a woman.
- After her menstrual cycle is over.
- After one’s death.
What is Tayammum? When there is a scarcity of water or absence of water, we wash ourselves without water with pure sand . Tayammum is done for both minor and major impurity. How does one do Tayammum? Shaykh Yasir Qadhi elaborates appropriately.
The factors that break Wudu break Tayammum. But if one finds water, then the existing Tayammum is null and void and we should perform Wudu.
Shaykh Yasir Qadhi discusses the topic of blood in the case of women. They are of 3 types:
Things that are prohibited during this state are also clearly explained. Listen intently.