Mifrah and Maheen interview Br Peter Gould on the creative process and how to turn ideas into brands.
We take a look at Peter’s latest projects, how he manages his time and his vision of connecting people all around the Ummah.
Highlights from the show:
- “What are some of the latest projects that you have been working on?” [5:25 – Mifrah]
- “I really want to use creative thinking and design thinking to solve some of the problems that we have in the Ummah at the moment” [6:28 – Peter]
- “ How did you take your ideas and turn it into a reality?” [10:12 – Maheen]
- “The best reason to start up a start up… when you can’t not do it” [14:40 – Peter]
- The importance of a live working concept [19:12 – Peter]
- What were the challenges that you faced when you were launching Creative Ummah? [21:31 – Maheen]
- “I needed to step away from the project…as an individual and approach it as something much bigger, and it is so much more when you find the right people” [ 23:25 – Peter]
- “How are you juggling all these multiple projects?” [23:54 – Maheen]