8. So (O Muhammad ) obey not the deniers [(of Islamic Monotheism those who belie the Verses of Allah), the Oneness of Allah, and the Messenger of Allah (Muhammad ), etc.]
9. They wish that you should compromise (in religion out of courtesy) with them, so they (too) would compromise with you.
10. And obey not everyone who swears much, and is considered worthless,
11. A slanderer, going about with calumnies,
12. Hinderer of the good, transgressor, sinful,
13. Cruel, after all that base-born (of illegitimate birth),
14. (He was so) because he had wealth and children.
15. When Our Verses (of the Qur’an) are recited to him, he says: “Tales of the men of old!”
16. We shall brand him over the nose!
This talk was given at the Dar At Tawheed Colorado